Hello,
I love to write and have a mind of my own. I made this blog because I think people will enjoy what I have to say. This mind is one of a kind, and will never change for anything or anyone.
Some blogs will be serious, some random and funny...Some just Cause I don't have a life. ^-^
I encourage you to read all what this mind has to say. . . So scroll down and read.

Monday, January 31, 2011

my second serious thought.... relying on Him

This is one of the HARDEST things for any of us to do, Big or small . . . relying on God.
 Sometimes I really don't understand why God is doing what He is in my life,  and it makes me SO mad!  Plus, It doesn't even make sense to me.  This happens all the time and it frustrates me!  I just wanna take my teddy bear (His name is Mister Bear, Just so you know) and hit Him against the wall as HARD as I can.   It's like my life is going absolutely great then all of a sudden. . . (((WHAM!))) my life's down in a ditch again, and I'm trying to rustle myself out.      
 This is actually hard for me to write because I'm a very "I can do it by myself, thank you very much" kind of person... and I struggle relying when that part of me pops up in everyday business.
  No matter how far you fall and how hard you hit God is the one to rely on to get you out of your ditch.  "Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always." -1 Chronicles 16:11 (NIV)
. . .Maybe you are in your ditch to help someone get out that's been there WAY longer than you have - - We don't know, Only God does.
  I really just wanna get it out there,  that there is NO ONE better to rely on than God.  He put you there (or maybe you did... but still), He'll get you out.  I know it's hard and even scary to put your faith in something that can't talk, text or IM back...  Psalm 27:1 says "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" 
 Lately, It's been very hard for me to do this. It's been hard not to do my "Okay God... I got it, I can do this. I don't need you!" But I know if I keep my eyes on Him and HIS glory. . .He'll get me out just fine!  and that's what I gotta keep telling myself. : )

Here's some more verses:
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 17:5
This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD.

This one's great to leave you with (;

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

1 comment:

my views! :D