Hello,
I love to write and have a mind of my own. I made this blog because I think people will enjoy what I have to say. This mind is one of a kind, and will never change for anything or anyone.
Some blogs will be serious, some random and funny...Some just Cause I don't have a life. ^-^
I encourage you to read all what this mind has to say. . . So scroll down and read.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

my first serious thought... clouds

I know what you're thinking... clouds? really?   Yes, really.

Sometimes in life (being a teenager definitely) we like to look at the glass half empty, the bad side of things, like everything sucks, nothing's going right in life, you wish you could just go hide in your room and never come out, you just wish you could sleep forever... you feel like an ugly gray storm cloud. Sometimes we feel like this because of relationships, drama, our parents, school.. you name it, we'll find SOMETHING bad to make outta it! I'm very much guilty of this. Actually just this morning, I had a ugly cloud look at things with my  parents, totally not my best work... Felt like I never got to do anything I wanted to do (which was stupid sin working on me!) but then, as soon as I found out why.. it was a TOTALLY legit reason for not letting me do what I wanted. I felt totally stupid.
  This is what I'm talking about! The "aw! pitty pitty on me" crap, that everyone does is NOT attractive, at all! (like a storm cloud..see where I'm going?) I know kids that live off this feeling...not cool, not cool.

  Do you think when your peers look at you when your all "pity pity" they see the face of God? Do they see God living in you?  Do they see a beautiful, white, pure cloud?  Well guys, If you haven't noticed, God is the ONLY reason you're here. If He didn't want you here, believe me, you wouldn't be. He let's you breathe another day so you can live to tell others about Him and be His hands and feet. I know it's hard with all the peer pressure and sin in the world to be the beautiful white cloud God has made you to be, But you gotta try! I feel like some people just give up on God. News flash-- God never gave up on you... and still hasn't!
  To everyone reading this, I'm NOT saying I'm a beautiful white could.. I'm not saying I'm perfect..  I'm saying,  I'm trying. Do you know how much difference we could make in the world if we TRIED to read our Bible's every morning? We TRIED to talk about God with our friends? We tried to be more like Him?
How happy do you think God is when we're trying to live for Him! Trying to be as beautiful as we can for HIM!  Like I said.. I'm not perfect, But God knows I try everyday to live for Him.
  I'm gonna leave you with this thought...
Don't you think after ALL the stuff God has done for us.. don't you think we can do the same?
"I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you." -John 13:15 (NIV)
I'm gonna try to be a white cloud... are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

my views! :D